WHAT IS IT?
WHY KILLIK & CO?
Killik & Co’s specialist team have decades of experience in dealing with trusts and their associated complexities.
Our specialist and highly experienced team are able to offer assistance and advice throughout both the set up, as well as the ongoing administration of the trusts.
Killik & Co acts via its wholly owned subsidiary, Killik & Co Trustees Limited, a trust corporation.
WHO IS IT RIGHT FOR?
What is a Trust?
- Leaving legacies in your will to a class of beneficiaries (e.g. children and/or grandchildren) either to preserve wealth for future generations or where some or all of the beneficiaries are minors
- Where you would prefer beneficiaries did not automatically become entitled to capital at the age of 18
- So that assets can be looked after on behalf of vulnerable beneficiaries (e.g. someone with either physical or mental disabilities)
- For charitable purposes
- To gift assets for inheritance tax planning purposes (without the beneficiary/ies having immediate access to the capital)
Benefits of the Service
- No set-up costs
- No application or registration costs
- No minimum fee (minimum fund size £10,000)
What you need to know