I apply to subscribe for a Stocks & Shares ISA for the tax year 2019-2020 and each subsequent year until further notice.
I declare that
- All subscriptions made, and to be made, belong to me.
- I am 18 years of age or over.
- I have not subscribed/made payments, and will not subscribe/make payments more than the overall subscription/payment limit in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA, and a Lifetime ISA in the same tax year.
- I have not subscribed, and will not subscribe to another Stocks & Shares ISA in the same year that I subscribe to this Stocks & Shares ISA, and
- I am resident in the United Kingdom for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the United Kingdom, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties. I will inform Killik & Co if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties
I authorise Silo:
- to hold my cash subscriptions, ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds in respect of those investments and any other cash
to make on my behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of ISA investments