Personal Taxation Service
WHAT IS IT?
* Reviewing a client’s tax affairs, preparation of an annual tax return or repayment claim form.
* Submission of forms to HMRC.
* Observing and complying with HMRC’s deadlines.
* Dealing with all correspondence, including statements of account received from HMRC.
* Preparation of tax returns for trusts and the estates of deceased individuals.
* Payments of tax from the Killik & Co account (optional).
In most cases, we file tax returns on behalf of our clients electronically which is fast, efficient and secure. Within moments of filing a return, we will have confirmation that is has been received. Filing returns electronically also helps ensure that refunds are processed as quickly as possible.