For those seeking a holistic plan for their financial life, our Comprehensive Wealth Planning service will deliver a financial blueprint to help you achieve your financial ambitions, whatever, or for whomever they may be.
What is it?
If you are looking for a financial advisor with whom you can discuss your current financial situation, our Comprehensive Wealth Planning service will provide you with a detailed financial blueprint encompassing every aspect of your current financial life.
Why Killik & Co?
Our team of Wealth Planners are able to offer impartial financial planning advice to those who are serious about growing, protecting and preserving their wealth, whatever stage of life you might be at.
Who is it right for?
Anyone who is looking for holistic advice allowing them to make the most of every aspect of their financial life.
Get in touch
What to expect as a client
Initially, we would simply ask that you take time to meet with us. Crucial to the success of any wealth planning strategy is ensuring that we have a clear picture of your current personal and financial situation. This includes not only details of any existing investments or policies and your attitude to investment risk, but also your short and long term planning needs, whether this includes family, your career, retirement or even legacy plans. Your Wealth Planner will work with you from these initial discussions right through to the implementation of any strategies or individual advice and will be on hand to conduct reviews at your request to ensure that you remain on track to meet your objectives.
Your Comprehensive Wealth Plan
The Wealth Plan report identifies the steps to take that enable you to achieve your ambitions and will:
• Define your present and future lifestyle vision, outlining any identified shortfalls
• Define your current and future income and expenditure
• Outline what your provisions are for your family in the event of unplanned financial events such as premature death or long term illness
• Provide a clear understanding of the investment returns you need to be able to achieve your lifestyle vision
• Provide an overview of your Inheritance Tax position now and in the future.
• Provide you with an overview of a wealth planning strategy which maximises the tax efficient solutions available and thereby minimises the taxes that you will pay throughout your lifetime.
Killik & Co’s unique position means that your Wealth Planner can work alongside your dedicated Investment Manager who will create a bespoke investment strategy that meets the needs outlined in your plan. We will provide you with a detailed solutions report outlining the recommended financial solutions (tax wrappers, protection arrangements) and reasons why they are suitable for your requirements, all in all, ensuring that you are in the best position possible.
Once we have determined what it is you are hoping to achieve and agreed the scope of advice from our first meeting, we are then able to issue you with a terms of engagement, outlining exactly that advice we can offer you and the fixed fee.