Remain in complete control and seek our award-winning expert advice
WHY INVEST IN A KILLIK AND CO ADVISED SIPP?
With 30 years of experience advising our clients on the best means to make the most of their lifetime savings, our award-winning SIPP provides you with a truly individual service. With our pension advisory service, a dedicated Investment Manager will be on hand to offer advice when you wish; an individual with the ability to offer decades of market experience and independent research to complement your financial goals, whatever they may be.
In addition, the Killik and Co SIPP also offers:
- Access to one of the widest ranges of pensionable investments allowing you to invest on over 30 markets worldwide
- No minimum portfolio size
- The ability to remain in complete control and seek our advice
- Access to our market expertise and independent research
- Access to an expert Wealth Planner
- Award-winning investment advice and execution from Killik & Co
- Access to pricing valuations 24 hours a day via your online portal, MyKillik, as well as quarterly statements and valuations
WHO IS IT RIGHT FOR?
Anyone who is looking for a flexible SIPP married with expert advice about how best to grow their pension pot.
Our Advisory Service is delivered by your dedicated Investment Manager, someone with whom you can discuss your investments and seek advice. This service allows you to remain in complete control of all decisions and therefore we would recommend this service towards more experienced investors.
Where can I invest?
The extensive range of investments and increased options at retirement means that a SIPP offers you far greater control and flexibility over your lifetime savings. Our SIPP offers a huge range of pensionable investments, such as:
- Other fixed income instruments
- Commercial property and land
How much can I contribute?
The standard annual allowance for a SIPP in the current tax year (2020/21) is capped at £40,000, with a total lifetime allowance of £1.0731 million.
However, if you are a high earner, you may need to plan for a reduction in the amount you can contribute in any one year. Anyone earning over £240,000 will suffer a reduction in the annual allowance by £1 for every £2 earned, and such earnings over £312,000 are subject to a contribution cap of £4,000 for this tax year (2020/21).
As we move forward under the new legislation, higher earners in particular should ensure that they receive the appropriate advice that will allow them to maximise the amount of tax relief that they receive.
Get in touch
To find out more about our Advised Self Invested Personal Pension, please contact your nearest branch or our Head Office on [email protected] or 020 7337 0777.
You May Also Like