Investment Management For Family Trusts
To find out more about our investment management opportunities for your family trust, please contact your nearest branch or our Head Office on [email protected] or 020 7337 0777.
What makes an award-winning Trust Service?
At Killik & Co, our specialist team can both assist and advise you on all matters associated with the creation and the ongoing management of your family trust, as well as provide expert impartial advice on the investments held within them.
Having been voted Best Wealth Manager for Trusts by the readers of the Financial Times and Investors Chronicle in 2016, our highly experienced team have decades of experience dealing with trusts and their associated complexities.
Our stockbroking heritage means we are able to access investments for your trust account across all major asset classes and trade on over 30 markets worldwide.
Whether you have an existing family trust, or you are looking to set up a new trust arrangement, contact your closest branch to discuss advice, management and investments suitable to you.
We are able to access investments across all major asset classes and trade on over 30 markets worldwide.
WHY CHOOSE KILLIK & CO?
- Our award-winning Trusts Service has been recognised by readers of the Financial Times and Investors Chronicle on more than one occasion
- All of our services are built on a personal understanding of you and your circumstances, so your dedicated adviser will provide a single point of contact in a way that most suits you
- Our specialist and highly experienced team are able to offer assistance and advice throughout both the set-up, as well as the ongoing administration of the trusts.
- Killik & Co acts via its wholly owned subsidiary, Killik & Co Trustees Limited, a trust corporation
- As an independently owned investment house we run no in-house funds, therefore have no hidden conflicts of interest that are so often present in our industry, ensuring that your trust account is tailored entirely around your best interests.
Please do not assume that past performance will repeat itself and you must be comfortable in the knowledge that you may receive less than you originally invested.