Balanced hormones for a happier life: The stressed woman’s guide
Tuesday 19th February
Kay Ali is one of London’s leading Registered Nutritional Therapists. With clients all over the world, through her vast experience of working with young women and mums, Kay believes that balancing our hormones is the hidden key to stress resilience and better wellbeing. She will be sharing her advice, experiences and tips to help you rebalance your hormones for a happier and healthier life.
Disclaimer: This workshop provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information provided in this talk or any linked materials are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. Nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment. If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your healthcare provider directly. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it as a result of this workshop and its materials.
Seedlip cocktail Masterclass
Thursday 28th February
Seedlip, the world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit, will host a non-alcoholic cocktail masterclass at House of Killik. You will hear all about the Seedlip story, learn how to make the perfect non-alcoholic Seedlip & Tonic, and even leave with your very own shrub to take home and create your own cocktails.
Business Coaching: Enhancing your ability to engage your team and customers
Tuesday 12th March
Join Stephanie Holme, the Founder of SGH Coaching, for a training workshop on improving your ability to communicate and engage with your team and your customers.
The workshop is relevant to any individual with the following role:
- Direct communication with customers
- Management of individuals/teams
What will you learn in the workshop?
Objective: To take away practical tools and techniques which tangibly improve your ability to engage your customers and/or your team.
During the session you will:
- Learn the basic communication formula and how this should influence your style of engagement
- Understand your natural tone disposition and how this can enable/disrupt communication
- Evaluate your customers and the members of your team to ascertain their rules of engagement
- Identify and practice specific techniques which enhance the outcome of your communication objective
- Take away the single most important engagement tool for closing business or changing behaviour
Stephanie is a Northcote Road local and we are delighted to partner with her for this event.