Discover the benefits of a Killik & Co Personal CREST AccountOne of only a few recognised and long-standing UK providers
Founded in 1996, CREST is a UK-based central securities depositary which holds UK equities and gilts, and other international securities. The name CREST stands for ‘certificateless registry for electronic share transfer’. We are one of only a few remaining firms in the UK to offer these types of accounts and are recognised as a trusted provider by Share Soc.
To find out more about our service explore the benefits below and get in touch with us via our contact form.
Please do remember that as with all investments, your capital is at risk. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Please note CREST accounts no longer hold Irish shares and equities, following Brexit.
Enquire to open or transfer a CREST account with us
Benefits of a Killik & Co Personal Crest Account
- Your name will appear on the share register of the company rather than that of a Nominee Company
- Receive direct communications; including corporate action notices , notices of general meetings and a proxy voting form from the Company
- The Company will send you their annual report
- You will automatically receive shareholder perks
- Dividends will be paid to your directly into your bank of choice
Why Killik & Co?
- A trusted Partner for more than 30 years
- Managed or Advised Account to suit your needs
- Access to investments online with MyKillik
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.