Confidant | Summer Issue 2019
Welcome to the Summer 2019 issue of Confidant. This edition contains the usual broad range of opinion, insights and investment ideas. Highlights include;
- Matthew Lynn on why more money managers should be women
- Our Equities Team on how to play emerging market growth
- A warning about bond ETFs from our Head of Bonds Research
- Svenja Keller’s advice for families when it comes to intergenerational planning
- Rachel Winter’s quarterly equity markets roundup
- How we can boost local communities via the national Youth Zone initiative
To download the below issue of Confidant, please fill in your information to reveal the PDF link.
You May Also Like
Discover other issues of Confidant here. Our flagship quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business.
We are all investors in one way or another. Be inspired by the latest commentary, insights and perspectives from us here.