Navigating rapid markets
Welcome to the Spring 2020 issue of Confidant, which contains the usual broad range of opinion, insights and investment ideas. Highlights include;
- Paul Killik’s wishlist of rule changes for private investors
- Patrick Gordon’s analysis of the central bank response to COVID-19
- Nic Ziegelasch on building a post-virus portfolio
- Svenja Keller’s savings roadmap for young professionals
- Mark Furness on how he built software specialist essensys from scratch
- Rachel Winter’s roundup of the key quarterly markets news
What to expect from our quarterly confidant magazines
Welcome to Confidant. Our quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business. In addition to key insights from our research team, you will find opinion pieces, written by internal and external authors, as well as summaries of some of our latest investment ideas. To discuss any of these articles in more detail, please contact an Adviser.
You May Also Like ...
Discover other issues of Confidant here. Our flagship quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business.