Confidant | Spring 2022
Rising to the challenge
Welcome to the Spring 2022 Issue of Confidant, which contains the usual broad range of opinion, insight and investment ideas. Highlights include;
- Paul Killik on how the war in Ukraine is shaping investing
- Mark Nelson’s discussion of deglobalisation
- Simon Marsh and Rachel Winter on how investors should approach rising inflation
- Martin Mahoney’s preferred ways to engage with the Metaverse
- Sarah Hollowell, Shaun Robson and Will Stevens’ tips for a new tax year
- Gordon Smith’s on the best opportunities in the venture capital space
- A warm welcome to the newly refurbished House of Killik Esher
To download the latest issue of Confidant, please fill in your information to reveal the PDF line.
You May Also Like
Discover other issues of Confidant here. Our flagship quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business.
We are all investors in one way or another. Be inspired by the latest commentary, insights and perspectives from us here.