Welcome to the Autumn 2020 issue of Confidant, which contains the usual broad range of opinion, insights and investment ideas. Highlights include;
- Paul Killik’s explanation of our new investing services
- Mark Nelson’s latest thoughts on the impact of climate change
- Nicolas Ziegelasch’s summary of the Sustainable Equity Service
- Svenja Keller and Sarah Hollowell in conversation on employee share schemes
- Peter Bate’s four potential takeover targets within Special Situations
- Peter Day’s thoughts on the pandemic and US politics
To download the latest issue of Confidant, please fill in your information to reveal the PDF link.
You May Also Like ...
Discover other issues of Confidant here. Our flagship quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business.