Welcome to the Autumn 2019 issue of Confidant. This issue contains the usual broad range of opinion, insights and investment ideas. Highlights include;
- Paul Killik introduces our new save and invest app, Silo
- Patrick Gordon shines a light on three key economic numbers
- Gordon Smith reveals his favourite sustainable investing play
- Svenja Keller and Sarah Hollowell discuss the best ways to make charitable gifts
- Mind Gym CEO Octavius Black explains how psychology transforms corporate development
- Lucy Kellaway on what it takes to leave a career in journalism to enter the classroom
To download the below issue of Confidant, please fill in your information to reveal the PDF link.
You May Also Like ...
Discover other issues of Confidant here. Our flagship quarterly magazine is packed with investment and financial planning insights from around the business.