We require a Wealth Planning Executive to provide support to the Head of Wealth Planning (and Deputy Head) with the implementation of projects and other strategic work.
• Implementing projects relating to the Wealth Planning department
• Assisting the Head (and Deputy Head) of Wealth Planning with integration of planning, investment management and tax and trust specialists and communicating closely with the Head of Integration as a representative of the Wealth Planning team
• Working closely with the Head of Wealth Planning and assisting them in the day-to-day running of the team, including some administrative tasks (e.g. minutes for team and management meetings)
• Working closely with the Head (and Deputy Head) of Wealth Planning to identify ways to make the team more efficient and to keep the team competitive within the industry
• Liaising with other departments within Killik & Co to assist the Head (and Deputy Head) of Wealth Planning
• Building and maintaining relationships with third party product and software providers
• Possibility to get involved in client work for the Head of Wealth Planning (limited and not a requirement – can be decided depending on preferences, qualifications and requirements)
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting Things Done
• Communication and Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
• Team Working
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Project Management experience
• Financial services experience (experience in financial planning would be advantageous but is not required)
• PRINCE2 qualification is advantageous
• Qualification in financial services (particularly financial planning) is advantageous
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.