Wealth Planning Administrator
(12-month Maternity Cover)
We require a Wealth Planning Administrator to provide administrative support to the Killik & Co Wealth Planning Team on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
To provide professional and proactive administrative support, including:
- Routine administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, collating information, composing letters and emails
- Team administration and compliance regarding client service issues
- Liaise with ‘product providers’ to obtain all necessary information on client’s existing arrangements and implementation of new business
- Open wealth planning post and action immediately
- Prepare letters of authority and letters appointment as requested by Wealth Planning team members
- Filing – maintain up to date and accurate client records electronically and through Intelliflo
- Obtain product research, information and new business illustrations as requested by Wealth Planning team members
- Prepare paperwork required by wealth planning team members for meetings, business submission and processing new business applications
- Liaise with providers regarding commission and fee payments
- Reconcile monthly Wealth Planning revenues through Intelliflo
- Input of Data obtained from clients and providers into Intelliflo and Voyant
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Good standard of education, including English and Maths
- Previous administrative experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An interest in Financial Planning or Financial Services is advantageous but not essential
- Prior experience of using Financial Planning software is advantageous but not essential
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday