We require individuals to join the Transfers team, coordinating and managing stock and cash transfers within the business, including Transfers In, Transfers Out, and Internal Stock Transfers.
• Processing of in specie transfer in requests from clients and communicating with the Investment Manager and the Transfers Department at our custodian to ensure all issues are swiftly resolved and transfers are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Processing of cash transfers in and out
• Coordinate share dematerialization with Platform
• Coordinate internal asset movements
• Arrange transfers out processing
• Provide data entry function and assist with record management processes
• Liaise with Front Office, third party companies and service teams
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• Managing relationships and client focus
• Methodical and organized
• Ability to prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good IT Skills
• Good customer service skills
• Previous office experience
• Previous experience in a Transfers role is desirable
• Ability to work independently on occasion
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.