The Trainee Investment Manager role is a platform to develop and achieve the necessary competencies and qualifications to be able to progress into the role of Assistant Investment Manager.
- To achieve the learning objectives specified in the trainee investment manager programme
- To provide general administrative support to the designated Partner and team
- To build up technical knowledge
- To learn about the business and the internal departments, both in Mayfair and Ipswich
Competencies / Skillset
Getting things done
Communication and sharing knowledge
Effectiveness and adaptability
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least two years experience within a similar role
- Appropriate qualifications
The job-holder will report into a designated Partner
8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.