The Trainee Investment Manager role is a platform to develop and achieve the necessary competencies and qualifications to be able to progress into the role of Assistant Investment Manager. The initial aims of the role are to provide administrative support to the Partner and Investment Management team at the branch, completing the in-house training programme and obtaining the CISI Investment Advice Diploma.
- To achieve the learning objectives specified in the Trainee Investment Manager programme
- To provide general administrative support to the designated Partner and team
- To build up technical knowledge
- To learn about the business and the internal departments, in Mayfair, the branches and Ipswich
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting things done
- Communication and sharing knowledge
- Customer service
- Effectiveness and adaptability
- Team work
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least two years experience within a similar role
- Appropriate qualifications
- Passionate about financial markets
- Awareness of the industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience of business development is advantageous
8.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.