We require a Team Assistant to provide administration services to support the Investment Management team and ensure the smooth running of the team.
• Assist Investment Managers in team as required
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Coordinate client communication; calls / messages / forward on as necessary
• Organise meetings and functions, including provision of refreshments as required
• Help Investment Managers prepare for meetings, for example collating new client packs or printing portfolios
• Compose letters and emails
• Mail merge work for marketing letters
• Updating Figaro (client database) and other client facing administration including client payments, contract notes and monitor client debts
• Coordinate account opening and transfers ensuring clients have correctly filled out the appropriate paperwork. Monitor transfers and liaise with relevant parties.
• Typing of meeting / phone call notes into in-house client data management system (CRM)
• Deal with the post – open / distribute in the morning and stamp / take to the post box in the evening
• Filing and ordering stationery
• Assist and coordinate marketing initiatives for example organise flyers to be printed
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• Good computer literacy with skills in Excel/Word/Outlook
• Excellent attention to detail
• Aptitude for learning and willingness to develop and expand role where required
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Educated to A-level or equivalent is desirable but not essential
• Previous experience of working in customer service
• Previous experience within the financial services is desirable
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise under pressure
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.