There are three core elements to the Team Assistant role:
- provide administrative support to the Investment Managers
- provide administrative support to the Wealth Planning team; and
- provide support to the main reception function for the business, directing client calls, sorting post and greeting visitors.
- Providing full administrative support to the Investment Managers and their teams in their day-to-day duties. This will include, but not limited to, co-ordinating account opening for clients, preparing client meetings, assisting with client communications, reviewing debt reports, submitting cash journals, ISA subscriptions and SIPP contributions, actioning payment requests for clients and initiating and monitoring transfer requests
- Providing full administrative support to the Wealth Planning team in their day-to-day duties. This will include, but not limited to, preparation and dispatch of documents to clients or provider, processing returned documents such as Letters of Authority and liaising with third parties to obtain client information via either email or phone
- Answering the main switchboard and directing calls to the appropriate individuals/teams
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Opening, scanning and distribution of daily post to all teams
- Enveloping, stamping and dispatch of daily outgoing post
- Any other administrative duties that may arise within the business
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Good standard of education
- Prior administration experience, preferably within a professional services environment
- Applicable experience in Financial Services is useful, but not essential
8.00am – 4.30pm or 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.