We require a Tax & Trustee Services Administrator to deal with the UK personal tax affairs of individuals, trusts and estates.
• Completion of tax returns, ensuring that they are submitted to the Inspector of Taxes by 31 January deadline.
• Advising HMRC of any closures or amendments arising during the year.
• Advising all clients of their tax liabilities/repayments and ensuring that all tax liabilities requested by clients to be paid from their accounts are paid by the due dates.
• Raising invoices and drawing any fees due, keeping the necessary records and advising the monthly receipts/drawings.
• Discussing with clients by way of the telephone or a meeting from time to time on various aspects of their taxation affairs.
• Setting up and maintaining client records on the taxation system software.
• Being able to manually calculate client’s Capital Gains Tax positions
• Liaising with Investment Managers with regard to CGT
• Maintaining the data within the CGT software
• Compiling statistical data for the unit
• Ensuring smooth production of Annual Reports (Consolidated Tax Certificates and CGT Reports)
• Attending various courses for personal development.
• Assisting with record keeping and mailings re FATCA/CRS/QI
• Able to handle delicate and sensitive situations
• Diligent and thorough
• Able to communicate effectively to clients, colleagues and fellow professionals on complex issues
• Be client aware
• Aim to deliver the highest possible standard of service at all times
• Be diligent and persistent in recognising and progressing new business
• At least 2 years personal tax experience
• ATT is desirable
• Experience in client communication
• Strong interpersonal skills are required
• Ability to research new information and utilise it effectively
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.