Systems Developer (Front-End)
Ipswich or Remote
We require a Front-End Systems Developer (Vue.js) to aide in the design, development, and maintenance of bespoke systems, databases and applications for the firm.
The postholder would work on two core projects:
- MyKillik website
- Internal workbench application
Core technologies used within the firm:
- Vue.js (v2)
- Elastic search
- MS SQL Server
- Rabbit MQ & Micro service architecture
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Effectiveness & Adaptability
- Team Working
- Working Together
- Creating and maintaining Vue.js front end web applications.
- Writing optimized code and knowing when to sacrifice optimization for the sake of comprehensibility.
- Creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- Problem solving skills (debugging, analysis, instrumentation)
- An understanding and appreciation for programming best practices
- The ability to make good, informed decisions around technical debt and tradeoffs and recognise when solutions need a different approach / when to ask for help.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- HTML5 / CSS
- SQL + SQL Server 2008-12
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday