Systems Developer (Back-End)
Ipswich or Remote
Projects are wide and varied and can include:
- Node.js server-side development.
- API Design and development
- Data synchronisation and database solutions.
Core technologies used
- Elastic search
- MS SQL Server
- Rabbit MQ & Micro service architecture
- Vue.js (v2)
Competencies / Skillset
- Creating and using APIs
- Writing optimized code and knowing when to sacrifice optimization for the sake of comprehensibility.
- Creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- Problem solving skills (debugging, analysis, instrumentation)
- An understanding and appreciation for programming best practices
- The ability to make good, informed decisions around technical debt and tradeoffs and recognise when solutions need a different approach / when to ask for help.
- Effectiveness and Adaptability
- Communication and Sharing Knowledge
- Flexible and willing to help
- Team Working
- Result focused
Qualifications / Experience Required
- HTML5 / CSS
- SQL + SQL Server 2008-12
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday