SIPP & Tax Wrapper Administrator
We require a SIPP & Tax Wrapper Administrator to join the office in Ipswich, to provide general administrative support to the SIPP & Tax Wrapper clients and any other relevant departments.
- Creation and maintenance of data for all new and existing pension clients
- Transfer in and out of SIPP accounts in a timely manner
- Maintaining Internet Banking system as necessary
- Agreeing/checking/collecting and distributing tax reclaims for all SIPPs
- Maintaining reviewing all direct debit collections for SIPP contributions
- Responding to pension related queries in a timely manner
- Creation and maintenance of all clients in drawdown
- Providing support to Wealth/Financial Planners and Investment Managers as necessary
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Ability to work as part of team and with other colleagues
- Effective communicator both written and oral
- Aware of the need for personal development
- Ability to work under pressure/prioritise workloads
- Demonstrate awareness of business development in the context of the role
- Aware of the need to adhere to procedures and minimise errors
9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday