We require a Silo Support Executive to deliver an outstanding customer experience and help to improve the Silo app based on insights gathered from engaging with customers on a daily basis.
Delivering the best possible experience of Silo for prospects and clients. Always showing a passion for Silo and helping people to save and invest.
Delivering the best customer support on the Silo app
• Oversee all activity undertaken by the Silo Support Team from account openings to customer support
• Work closely with all divisions of the Silo team to get to the underlying cause of a problem and gather all the required information to ensure the customer gets the best possible experience
• Regular client communication via our ticketing system Zendesk (including translating technical lingo into client-friendly terms)
• Support Killik & Co clients on-boarding onto Silo
• Manage client electronic signatures via Docu Sign when necessary
• Have a rudimental knowledge of the trading and investment platform with a view to supporting clients to the best ability
• Have an understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) issues and ID verification processes
• Continual prioritisation of support work based on client and business needs
• Effectively use Zendesk to meet deadlines in accordance with regulatory or SLA requirements
• Have a basic understanding of the Killik services to ensure the client is always getting the right service for their needs
• Contribute to and own the FAQs
Keeping track and reporting back to the wider Product Team
• Track key metrics such as conversions in addition to qualitative metrics such as feedback
• Monitor, measure and set targets for client satisfaction.
• Critically asses data sets and trends to spot opportunities and patterns in prospect and client activity to be communicated to wider Product Team
Pro-actively identifying opportunities for improvement
• Develop the customer service policies and procedures and regularly evaluate and adapt them to increase efficiency and ensure the client gets the best customer experience
• Maintain a keen eye for detail and a passion for doing an outstanding job by identifying opportunities to continually improve the Client Welcome Experience
• Organise and manage in-person feedback sessions with Silo users, with the ambition of reporting back insights on the app
Competencies / Skillset
• Communication – fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
• Team Working
• Interest in Customer Services
• Line management experience
• Data driven
• An interest in technology
• Methodical and Organised
• Flexible, Willing to Help, Polite & Patient
• Work Under Pressure
• Getting Things Done
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Customer service experience
• Experience of providing telephone-based support
• Line management or supervisory experience
• Experience of utilising reports to identify trends
• Financial services experience would be beneficial
• An interest in technology or apps would be beneficial
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday, however shifts will be decided on an individual basis. The support desk must be manned between 8.30am – 6.00pm
There may, on occasion, be a requirement to work out of normal hours.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.