We require a Silo Support Administrator to help deliver an outstanding customer experience and help to improve our Silo app, based on the insights gathered from engaging with customers on a daily basis.
Delivering the best possible experience of Silo for prospects and clients. Always showing a passion for Silo and helping people to save and invest.
• Deliver the best initial interaction with clients by taking a holistic and empathetic view of their needs and reasons for getting in touch
• Regular client communication via our ticketing system Zendesk (including translating technical lingo into client-friendly terms)
• Work closely with all divisions of the Silo team to get to the underlying cause of a problem and gather all the required information to ensure the customer gets the best possible experience
• Support Product Team with inviting new users onto Silo and replying to queries from wider business about Silo
• Support Killik & Co clients on-boarding onto Silo
• Timely responses and resolutions of support requests to agreed SLAs
• Replying to user App Store reviews and enquiries on social media
• Support client electronic signatures via Docu Sign when necessary
• Have an understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) issues and ID verification processes
• Pro-Activity: identifying opportunities for improvement
• Gathering insights, identifying trends and issues to be reported back to the product team on a regular basis so the app can constantly be improved upon
• Contribute to and continuously evolve the FAQs
• Have a basic understanding of the Killik services to ensure the client is always getting the right service for their needs
Competencies / Skillset
• Communication – fantastic written and verbal communication skills
• Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
• Team Working
• Methodical and Organised
• Flexible, Willing to Help, Polite & Patient
• Work Under Pressure
• Getting Things Done
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Customer service experience
• Experience of providing telephone-based support
• Previous experience in financial services would be beneficial
• An interest in technology and apps would be beneficial
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday, however shifts will be on an individual basis, the support desk will be manned between 8.30am – 6.00pm.
There may, on occasion, be a requirement to work out side of normal hours.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.