Silo Marketing Manager
We require a Silo Marketing Manager to develop and lead the delivery of the overarching brand and marketing strategy for our Silo App, and to plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns in support of Silo’s broader commercial and customer experience goals.
Identify and understand Silo’s key target audiences:
- Use segmentation of Killik & Co’s client base to identify growth opportunities for Silo;
- Analysis of existing data and further insight, as necessary, to identify prime prospects for Silo outside the current Killik & Co base;
- Understand existing and potential users’ needs to ensure that we can connect with and engage them in a relevant and compelling way.
Develop the Silo brand and positioning to address these audiences:
- Overarching brand strategy for Silo, including brand personality and tone of voice;
- Close collaboration with the Product team and Lead Designer to ensure that Silo’s creative identity at every touchpoint is consistent with this strategy;
- Constant monitoring of Silo’s communication through different channels to assess impact on brand appeal to target audiences.
Acquisition of new Silo users:
- Run targeted campaigns within the Killik & Co base, using primarily ‘owned’ channels, to drive adoption of silo both with existing clients and their friends/family;
- Identify ‘routes to market’ beyond the Killik & Co client base, and adopt a test-and-learn approach to the use of paid/owned/earned channels and delivery of specific campaigns to drive Silo awareness and installs;
- Using results of test activity, develop the marketing channel strategy for Silo and present the case for sustained marketing investment;
- Work with the Product team to optimise conversion from first touchpoint to new user.
Engagement of existing Silo users:
- Design and deliver the user engagement communications strategy and plan, in line with Silo commercial and customer goals;
- Working in close collaboration with Prodyct team to understand specific opportunities, deliver targeted communication campaigns to Silo user base to drive engagement and product usage;
- Own and deliver the push notification and in-app messaging/deployment to deliver against agreed engagement and usage goals;
- Own and deliver the email messaging/deployment to deliver against agreed engagement and usage goals;
- Adopt test-and-learn approach, using all available data/insight to understand efficacy of the activity so that we can be more targeted and efficient;
- Develop Silo’s broader content and social media activity, in line with the wider brand strategy, ensuring that users can become an audience of advocates for Silo and help us to increase our reach and appeal outside the current base.
Data & insight
- Working closely with Marketing, the Product team and Silo Support, understanding the experience of Silo users and prospects, so that we can identify opportunities to improve commercial performance and experience at every touchpoint.
- Provide tracking of marketing activity and regular reporting on efficacy and efficiency of marketing expenditure, where appropriate;
- Use other tools and reporting to gather insights on Silo’s reach and the conversion funnel, identifying opportunities to improve this where appropriate.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting things done
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Effectiveness & Adaptability
- Team Working
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Diligence with an eye for detail
- Have a keen interest in client experience and design
- Ability to see through the noise and identify what is important
- Proficiency in metrics, analytics, and research
- Proactive, with the ability to use initiative
- Creative, innovative, and inquisitive mindset
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an app-based marketing role
- Previous experience within Financial Services and Fintech would be advantageous but not essential
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday