Senior Wealth Planner
We require a Senior Wealth Planner to provide financial planning services to new and existing clients of Killik & Co and to take an active role in business development activities for the firm.
- Deliver technically excellent financial planning advice to clients using Killik & Co Wealth Planning processes
- Targeting the acquisition of new clients for the Firm through Business Development activities; pro-actively representing the business and taking the initiative to meet new potential clients
- Proactively working with the Investment Managers to identify new Wealth Planning opportunities for existing clients
- Actively refer clients and prospects to other services and specialisms offered by Killik & Co
- Service clients on an ongoing basis, conducting annual reviews and ensuring that the client remains on track to achieve their objectives
- Conduct the above in a compliant manner in line with the rules set out by the firm and the regulator
- Work effectively with other members of the team (Paraplanner and Administrator) to work as efficiently as possible, delivering an outstanding client service and providing learning opportunities for junior members of the team
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working and Leadership – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Client focus and concern for quality – Good financial planning knowledge and ability to deliver advice in an understandable manner to clients, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Actively participate in the sharing of knowledge to both Planners and Investment Managers – Maintain a full and proper understanding of the financial services market and continue to develop and update technical knowledge
- Commercial Sense – Manage each client relationship on a sustainable and profitable basis, dealing with issues promptly and appropriately.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Pension Transfer Specialist qualifications
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday