We require a QA Tester, on a 12 month paid internship, to play a crucial role in ensuring we have fully tested, user-centric and beautifully designed apps, and contributing to continuously evolve them.
• Collaborate with Product Team and technical teams to ensure effective end-to-end testing is done on all projects
• Coordinate and perform some or all of the following types of testing: user, acceptance, regression and usability
• Plan and schedule project testing in collaboration with Product Manager
• Ensure communication with key stakeholders allowing visibility of project testing plans / schedules, workloads and resource
• Escalate test issues and blockers to the product and development teams
• Support the product team on all aspects of project management when necessary
• Willing to get stuck in, to listen to others and to bring fresh ideas to the table
• Able to troubleshoot problems and quickly identify the root cause of the problem
• Familiarity with web applications and technologies
• Communications and sharing knowledge
• Team working and passion for getting stuck in
• Effectiveness and adaptability
• Exceptional customer service
• Studying in a relevant degree.
• Financial Services experience desirable.
• Passionate about technology and apps.
• Technologically and online savvy.
• Prior experience in an office environment.
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, or as reasonably required to deliver the role.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.