A Product Manager is required to join our office in Mayfair, to optimise and ensure we have the best investment apps. Coordinate, implement and execute projects to help successfully launch Killik & Co apps and to help them constantly evolve in a user-centric and data-driven environment.
• Work flexibly with development, design, and marketing teams alongside third party providers to deliver and optimize the apps
• Lead the planning and implementation of the projects including helping to define scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives
• Develop comprehensive project plans with timelines using appropriate tools.
• Constantly monitor progress, implement and manage change to plans whilst ensuring effective communication to stakeholders.
• Manage and coordinate user feedback to understand the customer experience, from helping user to on-board a tested app to managing and triaging all app feedback.
• Collaborate with the Product team to develop product value propositions, and a product roadmap.
• Own the product development life cycle from ideation, prototyping, to post launch product management.
• Develop key performance indicators to measure results and report findings back to stakeholders.
• Ensure the app is kept up to date and to the highest standard, whilst also staying on top of the latest standards and trends within the financial technology industry.
• Have a passion for customer experience and a keen interest in design.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and to prioritise workload effectively in a fast moving and complex environment.
• Enthusiastic and flexible approach to working with different teams
• Must be proactive with the ability to use initiative.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to see through the noise and identify what is important.
• Be data driven.
• Diligence with an eye for detail.
• Several years’ experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a product management role.
• Ideally coming from a product background with strong technical understanding.
• Excellent/native level English communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to all stakeholders of all levels.
• Excellent product leadership and visionary capacity to drive products forward to achieve best-in-class with competitors.
• Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, or as reasonably required to deliver the role.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.