We require a Product Designer to work with the Product Team to help design a thoughtful and considered user experience with elegant, beautiful interfaces for the Killik & Co app, client portal and Silo.
• To work closely with the Product Team and Developers to consistently optimise and evolve mobile and web design for the different Killik & Co products
• Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features
• Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability, and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions
• Conduct research and present innovative designs that align with the core business objectives and target audience
• Collaborate with marketing team to support product launch
• To ensure the app design is kept up to date and to the highest standard, whilst also staying on top of the latest trends in mobile design
• Understanding of what makes great user experience online
• Exceptional attention to detail and an obsession with consistency
• An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving and system modelling, through to detailed UI, visual, and interaction design
• Motivated self-starter who can deeply collaborate with other disciplines including product management, engineering, research, and analytics
• Delivering on agreed objectives promptly; prioritising workload; remaining professional under pressure
• Two to five years relevant industry experience
• Experience working collaboratively with other disciplines such as the Front End Developers and the Product Team
• Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design and Responsive Web Design
• Experience with Interface prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision)
9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, or as reasonably required to deliver the role
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.