Portfolio Administrator (Fixed Income)
We require a Portfolio Administrator to provide administrative support to the Fixed Income team.
Fixed Income Service – portfolio management support
- Maintaining client database and client groupings
- Daily monitoring of cash flows and stock transfers
- Monitoring existing portfolio cash levels
- Checking management fees, monitoring pay-aways, doing relevant journals
- Checking contract notes and dealing with ‘reason why’ comments
- Proof-read research content
- Ensure required record-keeping is kept up-to-date
- Maintain the Research intranet ensuring it is kept up-to-date
- Keep bond lists up-to-date
- Gathering data for recurring reports and meeting agenda items
- Production of various reports
- First draft of presentations / updates for client and internal meetings
Ad-hoc queries and requests
- Dealing with other teams including Middle Office, Payments & Journals, and Dealers to keep workflow running smoothly.
- Answering queries from Investment Managers or directing them towards the answer, diary management, etc.
Ad hoc data / chart requests
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Prior experience gained within an office environment, preferably within professional services
- Prior experience within Financial Services, or an interest in Financial Markets is advantageous
- Good level of skill with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Prior use of Bloomberg is advantageous but not essential
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.