We require a Paraplanner to assist Wealth Planners with the delivery of Wealth Planning services to new and existing clients of Killik & Co, through the production of wealth planning reports.
- Liaise with Wealth Planning administrators and Wealth Planners to ensure all required information for report production is obtained in a timely manner
- Ensure product research is kept up to date
- Production of client reports within agreed timescales
- Obtain and prepare paperwork required for client meetings and business submission
- Deal with all forms of client communications including, where necessary, arranging client meetings for the Wealth Planners
- Build technical Knowledge to achieve chartered financial planner status
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Client focus and concern for quality ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Actively participate in the sharing of knowledge to both Wealth Planners and Investment Managers
- Maintain a full and proper understanding of the financial services market
- Deal with issues promptly and appropriately
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- CII DipPFS qualified as a minimum
- At least 12 months industry experience in paraplanning role and report writing
- Experience of providing customer service to HNW individuals
- Previous use of First software or Intelliflo is advantageous
- Previous use of Voyant or alternative Cashflow software is advantageous
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday