We require a PA on a maternity cover contract, to provide strong administrative support to the Head of Wealth Planning and to help with the wider Wealth Planning team as required.
• To assist the Head of Wealth Planning with administration functions, including full support and diary management for internal/external meetings, expense claims and travel arrangements.
• Answering the phone to internal/external individuals, on behalf of the Head of Wealth Planning.
• Compose letters and emails where necessary.
• Routine administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
• Looking after the Wealth Planning office, making sure stationary and office supplies are fully stocked.
• Minute taking of meetings where necessary.
• Putting together presentations for meetings where necessary.
• Organising client and team events.
• Open the post, scanning onto the system and take action where necessary.
• Getting Things Done
• Being Proactive
• Communication and Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
• Team Working
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Great organisational skills and a passion for keeping things in order
• Delivering outstanding customer service when interacting with clients
• Approaching any task with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience of First Software or Intelliflo is advantageous
• Good knowledge of all financial planning procedures and solutions available from the whole of the market preferred but not essential
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.