Outsourcing Oversight Executive
As part of the Operational Oversight (2LOD Risk) team, this role is responsible for fulfilling Killik’s Third Party Management (TPM) framework for managing the risks associated with using third party suppliers. The framework ensures appropriate governance, monitoring, reporting and escalation to help the business ensure that supplier relationships are operating effectively and with resilience.
The Outsourcing Oversight Executive will manage the life cycle of a third-party supplier from onboarding to offboarding and monitoring of their performance in between. They will coordinate the interaction between third-party suppliers and Internal Relationship Owners to ensure adequate oversight of the outsourced activities. This role will oversee the risk assessment of third parties, including review of business continuity planning and incident management processes.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Utilise the risk controls in place to manage our third-party supplier relationships, report outcomes to Head of Operational Oversight and liaise with all parties to build strong outcomes.
- Coordinate third-party supplier processes and methods to renew/approve new relationships.
- Identify the risk impact of the service being provided and critical operations dependent on third party providers using the Third-Party Supplier Methodology.
- Understand the difference between suppliers and outsourced services and apply proportionate due diligence including dispatching due diligence information questionnaires and reviewing responses.
- Rigorously investigate third parties using multiple sources of information, interrogate data and write due diligence reports. Present facts and offer conclusions to findings impartially.
- Present MI to assist senior management in understanding the effectiveness, risks associated with, and costs of outsourcing to third parties.
- Support the tendering process to ensure the quality of service and value for money.
- Oversee renewal / expiry dates of all contractual agreements for third parties to prompt action by internal relationship owner.
- Attend regular team meetings, raise issues, feedback to stakeholders and wider community.
- Work collaboratively with Internal Relationship Owners, with a focus on ensuring compliance with internal policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Participating in any other risk management work undertaken by the Operational Oversight department, as required. Including, assisting with BAU monitoring, complaints handling and MI reporting.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willing to use initiative
- Be a versatile self-starter
- Operate with integrity, openness, creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and a passion to make things better
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Extensive knowledge of Financial Services Industry, preferable 3-5 years in an asset management environment and Project Management or Operational background
- Educated to graduate level or above
- Excellent proofreading and editing, with an acute attention to detail
- Experience of report writing
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday