We require an Operational Risk & Control Analyst to help monitor the transactions of the firm, ensuring that the firm is aware of any potential risks, and to assist Investment Managers with queries.
• Managing the processing of management fees and custody charges
• Manage and monitor daily payment and journal cash movement requests submitted by Investment Managers and forward to our custodian for processing within strict time deadlines.
• Assist the Investment Managers with any queries arising from the daily processes of the Payments & Journals section.
• Processing of debit card transactions from clients.
• Liaise closely with our custodian on all aspects of client payments in and out of client accounts.
• Monitoring of client debt positions and communication with Investment Managers to ensure debt position are cleared in a timely manner, imposing fines in appropriate circumstances.
• Managing and monitoring cash on Closed Accounts.
• Assist with monitoring of trades, commissions, stock positions and portfolios in line with the monitoring requirements of the department.
• Assist with Dealing Errors submitted by Investment Managers.
• Assist with all aspects of management fee and custody charge processing and posting and subsequent maintenance.
• Assisting in other areas of Killik & Co as and when necessary.
• Preparation of regular MI reporting for the Firm as well as the development of new MI reports as and when they arise.
• Monitoring of Option positions held on client accounts.
• To manage and monitor the Cash Account facility, ensuring clients comply with the rules of the product.
• Ensuring client money reconciliations are completed in a timely fashion.
• Escalate any client money related issues immediately so that the relevant action may be taken to stop or resolve a CASS breach in a timely manner
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• A general understanding of payments and journals and movement of funds on clients accounts.
• Good working knowledge of Excel
• The ability to work unaided and to use initiative when the need arises.
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.