We require a Corporate Actions & Operations Analyst for three core areas:
- the preparation, checking and dispatch of corporate action communication to clients
- checking and submission of placing orders
- administer the regular trading and settlement of client transactions for Silo
In addition to this the Analyst will be required to provide support to both Investment Managers and clients.
• Preparation, checking and dispatch of corporate action communications to clients, advising them of the terms of the event in an easy to understand manner and detailing the options open to the client.
• Provide support to Investment Managers with regard to any corporate action events, including liaising with the Corporate Actions team at Platform Securities.
• Checking and submitting orders for IPO’s and Placings within specified time lines. Liaising with our Research department on firm wide IPO’s and Intermediary Offers and communicating updates to Investment Managers.
• Preparing, checking and submitting of weekly client orders (purchases and sales) for Silo.
• Assisting with other Silo tasks such as managing the fund list, maintaining the relationship with Fund Managers, manage the Fund Manager files and regulatory reporting.
• Assisting with the Middle Office inbox, answering queries from Investment Managers and clients, and ensuring everything is up to date within the inbox as much as possible.
• To provide direct support to your line manager as well as undertaking any other regular tasks that fall within the remit of the Middle Office team.
• Assisting in other areas of Killik & Co as and when necessary.
Competencies / Skillset
• Attention to detail is imperative due to the ability to make financial losses if corporate action events or trades are processed incorrectly.
• Getting Things Done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• To support the team and their colleagues, working as a team
• The ability to prioritize tasks effectively and switch between tasks where necessary
• The ability to work unaided and to use initiative when the need arises
• To demonstrate a drive and a willingness to do the job to the very best of their ability
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Experience of corporate actions and the different types of events that can occur.
• Working knowledge of Excel.
• Experience within Financial Services is desirable
• Understanding of Model B outsource functions
9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.