We require a Middle Office Administrator, on a maternity cover contract, to undertake a range of duties and provide a support function for all client correspondence, including quality checking and reviewing all requirements that are carried out. To also provide a technical support of the business needs with regards to operational requirements.
• Assist clients and Investment Managers with MyKillik access, navigation and queries
• Create and dispatch letters to clients.
• Maintain issues and feedback logs to assist in enhancement of the site.
• Support management of internal statement and valuation process, check reports for accuracy, help resolve any issues and arrange distribution.
• Assist with accurate and timely dispatch of postal and electronic communications
• Assist clients and brokers with Shareowner Services voting
• Respond to queries in shared inboxes in a timely and thorough manner
• Provide support to brokers with intranet based client management tools
• Liaise with Model B operations provider
• Participate in team briefings
• Meet deadlines in accordance with regulatory or SLA requirements
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting things done
• Communication and sharing knowledge
• Customer service
• Effectiveness and adaptability
• Team working
• Attention to detail
• Gathering and analysing information
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Educated to ‘GCSE’ level standard or equivalent
• Experience of Financial Services administration
• Good Excel skills
• Commercial awareness
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.