Marketing Manager (12 month maternity cover)
We require a Marketing Manager to join on a 12 month maternity cover contract. The purpose of the role is twofold:
- to ensure the optimal delivery of offline Marketing campaign activity that supports client acquisition, retention and engagement, creating maximum impact in terms of brand awareness and consideration; and
- to manage the Marketing plan, ensuring all appropriate teams have an understanding of what we are doing and why, as well as capturing any feedback/insights that can be used to improve output in the future.
- Manage the delivery of brand and Marketing campaigns across the branch network and in offline channels
- Manage the delivery of campaigns
- Support for PR campaigns and ongoing media activity when required
- Own and manage the Marketing calendar, incorporating all activities, and ensuring this is shared appropriately with team members
- Oversight and ownership of Killik & Co branded collateral, from printing and stock management of sales materials to the development and execution of Marketing material for campaigns and events
- Manage the generation of new ideas for new Marketing campaigns/initiatives that support our objectives, ensuring that we remain plugged into external trends, competitor activity and client insight
Competencies / Skillset
- Strong communication and creative skills, and the ability to share knowledge, either via reporting or verbally in team meetings;
- Excellent time management, the ability to juggle multiple projects and deliver to agreed deadlines;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a wider team, remaining calm under pressure;
- First-class customer service and a passion for helping people;
- Ambitious and driven; continually looking for ways to improve; and
- Positive approach to attendance and time-keeping.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- 3 years+ experience in marketing, communication or events either agency side or in-house;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Experience of delivering creative campaigns, liaising with multiple stakeholders; and
- Comfortable with reviewing campaign performance data and presenting analysis.
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV, covering letter, and your portfolio to [email protected] with the subject title of the role you are applying for.