We require a Management Accountant to provide timely and accurate business information, including processing, reconciliation, and allocation of financial transactions.
• Review, allocate & process key income & direct expenses.
• Ensure reconciliation of key income streams & various Balance Sheet accounts.
• Provide monthly and quarterly business information for the Partnership, Directors and Business Unit Managers.
• Provide monthly and quarterly business / financial information to the CFO for reporting purposes where requested.
• Production of data annually for insurance quotes, audit requirements and HMRC reporting.
• Investigate trends and variances as appropriate. Assess Product / Business Unit profitability and performance and commentary on variances
• Liaise with divisional heads to provide accurate monthly reporting.
• Provide ad-hoc reports and input to projects as requested, and any other duties as required.
• Responsible for production, review and of various Monthly Business unit Income Accounts including bonus calculations
• Assist with budget preparation
• Act as the liaison for management information queries.
• Maintenance of sales ledger including where necessary recording invoices and monitoring credit control.
• Preparation of information for periodic Tax and Statutory returns.
• Subsidiary company VAT returns
• Represent Finance department in cross business projects
• Examine, design and develop internal controls for firm
• Checking internal reports and reconciliations.
• Assist in checking of payments, partner transactions and other banking movements
• Getting things done
• Communication & Sharing Knowledge
• Customer Service
• Effectiveness & Adaptability
• Team Working
• 5 years experience of working in an accounts environment
• Fully Qualified ACCA or CIMA.
• Advance Excel skills and knowledge of Sun/Vision/Q&A preferable
9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.