Junior Performance Analyst
Mayfair or Ipswich
We require a Junior Performance Analyst to be responsible for the production and publication of performance returns for the Firm; to assist with the calculation of composite performance returns for our various services and to identify any outliers or anomalies; and to be responsible for the setup, maintenance and archiving performance groups.
- Have a good understanding of performance methodologies, including the construction of composite performance across multiple portfolios.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual performance returns and publication of these to the wider firm.
- Set up of new performance groups for new clients and services, including the ongoing maintenance of these groups and archiving where appropriate.
- Assist Advisers and the Operations team with any questions that arise regarding performance measurement.
- Work with the Performance Analyst, Project Team and Advisers to improve and enhance the current performance and risk reporting tools, to constantly evolve and develop this function.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Client focus and concern for quality ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Actively participate in the sharing of knowledge to both Wealth Planners and Investment Managers
- Maintain a full and proper understanding of the financial services market
- Deal with issues promptly and appropriately
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent, and a good standard of Maths
- Ability to digest large data sets and identify trends
- Good standard of competency with Microsoft Excel
- VBA coding skills are desirable but not essential
- An interest in financial markets is desirable
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday