HR Admin Support (Apprenticeship)
We require an HR Admin Support to provide administrative support to the wider HR team. Additionally, the postholder will also complete an 18 month business administration apprenticeship.
- Open, date stamp and distribute all post.
- Scan/file all correspondence
- Create employee electronic files
- Administration of eye care vouchers
- Administration HR expense claims
- Daily BCP reporting
- Ensure HR database is kept up to date
- Monitor departmental email inbox
- Deal with reference requests
- Assist with the employee onboarding experience
- Ordering flowers/gifts for staff
- Ad-hoc admin support as required by the team
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done
Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication and Sharing Knowledge
Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service
Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness and Adaptability
Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working
Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Respect for confidentiality
- Good attention to detail
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, with a minimum of grades A-C or 4-9 grades in English and Maths
- Previous office experience would be advantageous
- An interest in Human Resources/People Management
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday