We require a House and Events Coordinator for the House of Killik on Northcote Road, responsible for event activation and management, office diary management and the house environment.
• Event Activation and Coordination
• Liaison with both internal and external partners for event requirements
• Event Calendar management for the House
• Diary management for all RMs, IMs and Planners using NCR
• Welcome all visitors to the House.
• Keep all hospitality facilities stocked
• Keep all marketing material/collateral stocked
• Responsibility for House environment
• Regular contact with Estate Team regarding all/any house issues
• Attendance at Events hosted at Northcote road where possible
Relationship Manager Support
• Assist with prospect enquiries and walk ins when Relationship Managers are out of the office or in meetings.
• Arrange meetings and appointments
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting things done
• Communication and sharing knowledge
• Customer service
• Effectiveness and adaptability
• Team working
• Attention to detail
• Gathering and analysing information
• Organisational skills
• Good standard of competency on Excel/Word/Outlook
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Customer service experience
• Previous experience of working in events is desirable
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Time off in lieu will be provided for events worked outside of normal hours.
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.