A Fund Research Admin Support is required in our Mayfair office to provide administrative support to the fund research analysts, facilitating them in producing quality research content.
• Data Inputting
• Formatting documents
• Ensure all recorded information is accurate and up to date
• Managing the team’s schedule
• Provide reports on a regular basis
• Communicate effectively with colleagues through formalised reporting
• Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries
• Assist research analyst(s) where necessary
• Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
• Communication and Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
• Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
• Effectiveness and Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
• Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Highly numerate
• Advanced Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability and willingness to take ownership of tasks
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Interested in capital markets
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.