Front Office Analyst
We require an experienced Business Analyst, with knowledge of investment management within a wealth management setting. They must be able to define and write requirements for PMS and OMS capability, undertake a gap analysis with respect to the capability of service providers, and assist with the configuration, testing and implementation of appropriate technology.
- To define and agree with stakeholders, Killik’s Front Office target investment management requirements (including PMS and OMS capability), addressing both improved administration and enhanced services (eg. based on fractional shares);
- To assist and contribute to the configuration of the service providers technology, defining the best sequence for implementation – considering – amongst other factors the experience of clients who take multiple Killik services;
- To play a leading part in the testing and delivery of these systems;
- To define and help configure the support requirements going forward.
- More generally, the analyst will be a crucial part of the Killik 2.0 project team, representing and assisting in the prioritisation of Front Office requirements and ensuring that back end systems, operations and data are providing an adequate background and service.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure;
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology. Able to work with time poor members of the Front Office and able to produce written requirements to a high standard;
- Strong communications and influencing skills – these and investment management experience are critical capabilities;
- Strong communication skills and confidence – able to work with time poor members of the Front Office and able to produce written requirements to a high standard;
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service;
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change;
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others; and
- Sensitivity to the dynamic of working with a service provider – Energy and drive, the ability to challenge constructively and energise teams to move forward.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Experience as a Business Analyst, with investment management knowledge, gained within a wealth management setting.
- Experience of working with PMS and OMS systems, ideally as part of an implementation, but as a minimum in a support role. This should include an understanding of portfolio construction, management and re-balancing and the efficient generation and execution of resulting orders;
- Experience and initiative to define work and adjust focus as necessary without resorting to sponsors and stakeholders.
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday