We require a Family Office Administrator to assist in the relationship management and relationship development of The Family Office, whilst supporting the Head of The Family Office.
Administration & Business Development of The Family Office, including:
• Screening of all telephone calls, dealing with requests where possible.
• Drafting of correspondence.
• Co-ordination of client communication.
• Point of contact for the Head of The Family Office when they are unavailable.
• Liaison with clients and contacts, meeting and greeting.
• Organisation of conferences and seminars as required.
• Attending client entertainment evenings where appropriate.
• Maintenance of Outlook folders and filing system.
• Project work as required.
• Generating strategic ideas to develop and advance The Family Office offering.
• Getting things done
• Communication & sharing knowledge
• Customer service
• Effectiveness & adaptability
• Team working
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Well-presented and articulate
• Confidence to meet with new clients, prospects and introducers to promote the services of The Family Office
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Previous experience in a PA or supporting role essential
• Financial Services experience is advantageous and willingness to develop professionally within the role.
• Proficient in MS applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Business development & business acquisition skills are preferable
9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Whilst you are expected to work during these core hours where possible, it is left to your discretion to organise your hours as necessary to complete your job to a satisfactory level.
Get In Touch
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.