We require a Digital Marketing Executive to be responsible for the in-house execution and delivery of our digital marketing on and offsite, bringing growth to the business by optimising awareness, visibility and conversion of our target audiences, who deliver ROI and lifetime value.
This role is a key position within the team, so we are looking for someone with passion, drive, personal responsibility and initiative to bring this role to life.
• Ensure the impeccable delivery of our strategy and helping define how this evolves, always with a focus on the value that we are delivering. Including:
• Paid performance marketing:
o Manage paid search testing in google adword, to understand what keywords are cost effective at bringing in new qualified leads
o Run Affiliate, Display, Content and Social performance marketing tests, working closely with the Content and Comms teams and Killik spokespeople to drive new audiences that drive profitable growth
o Supporting any digital elements of any broader ad hoc campaigns (e.g. brand awareness/activation etc)
• Earned & Owned channel marketing:
o Work with the social media exec to drive earned/owned media traffic and understand and optimize online conversion to new business
o Implementing SEO best practice on/offsite, understand and drive performance optimisation
o Ensure content is up to date, engaging and compliant at all times
o Growing our reach through social platforms and other content distribution (e.g. Podcasts, video, syndication etc)
• Analytics & Insight:
o Use Google Analytics and other digital platforms to track and understand the performance (value) of any digital marketing activity and the traffic to our website
o Be able to identify key trends and user insights and clearly communicate these back to the team/business
o Actively propose appropriate steps to be taken as a result
• Conversion Rate Optimsation (CRO) and site usability:
o Understand key user journey to and from the website and identify how to make these more intuitive and improve conversion goals
o Be the guardian of our online estate, working with internal stakeholder to ensure content is relevant, engaging and compliant
o Manage 3rd party websites when necessary (e.g. Eventbrite)
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting Things Done
o Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
• Communication and Sharing Knowledge
o Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
• Customer Service
o Treat customers fairly and use customer feedback to improve service.
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
o Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to business objectives. Present a positive image and approach to change.
• Team Working
o Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
o Values contributions of others; gives meaningful feedback and looks to improve in all areas, remaining approachable to colleagues/customers.
You will also:
• Be a versatile self-starter: prepared to own and define how we are seen by the world – our clients and wider community
• Love both high-level strategy and hands-on delivery: constantly testing and learning to improve and optimize.
• Operate with openness, creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and a passion to make things better.
• Be a Naturally analytical problem solver with a focus on results and measurement.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• 3+ years’ relevant experience, and hands on digital acquisition experience.
• Solid understanding of the various performance marketing tools and how to leverage these to deliver quality site traffic (particularly Google products such as GA, GTM, Ads, YouTube etc)
• Experience working with a CMS, ideally WordPress
• Good understanding of A/B testing and measuring commercial impact
• Experience in the creation and seeding of strong, targeted online content to drive traffic and engagement
• Flexible and open to change, with a ‘hands on’ approach
• Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
• Strong people management, able to work with a wide range of people
• Organised and can follow process and best practice, as well as using initiative
• A strong communicator with the ability to interact clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues and others at all levels
• Awareness of current trends/brands in the online space
• Financial Services (other regulated industries) experience an advantage
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.