We require a CRM Marketing Manager to lead the development and delivery of Killik & Co’s CRM Strategy, including the development and embedding of innovative and integrated email campaigns across both the Killik & Co and Silo brands.
The CRM marketing Manager will also be responsible for creating and executing a direct marketing plan that supports business growth by engaging prospects and clients, maximising conversion and the value of each potential and actual client relationship.
This role is a key position within the team, so we are looking for someone with passion, drive, personal responsibility and initiative to bring this role to life.
• Define, manage and deliver upon email and other direct marketing strategies and approaches
• Help define a segmented approach to client communications and develop a test-and-learn programme that enables us to identify optimum approach to content and channel for different client profiles
• Own delivery of existing regular client marketing campaigns ensuring on-time, flawless execution in line with brand and business aims
• Track marketing performance and results in such a way as to identify and deliver upon opportunities to improve engagement
• Develop a strategy and plan for automated campaigns where appropriate to drive client satisfaction, prospect engagement and conversion and commercial growth
• Develop initial strategies for use of channels other than email eg SMS, push notification platforms
• Ongoing A/B testing and optimization plan to improve regular and bespoke campaign performance
• Work closely with Content & Engagement Manager and other stakeholders across the team and the business to ensure content is optimized according to direct marketing campaign performance across different client segments
• Develop the design and identity of our direct marketing campaigns in such a way as to improve performance and engagement
Competencies / Skillset
• Getting Things Done
Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
• Communication and Sharing Knowledge
Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
• Customer Service
Treat customers fairly and use customer feedback to improve service.
• Effectiveness and Adaptability
Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to business objectives. Present a positive image and approach to change.
• Team Working
Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Values contributions of others; gives meaningful feedback and looks to improve in all areas, remaining approachable to colleagues/customers.
You will also:
• Be a versatile self-starter: prepared to own and define how we are seen by the world – our clients and wider community
• Love both high-level strategy and hands-on delivery: constantly testing and learning to improve and optimize.
• Operate with openness, creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and a passion to make things better.
• Be a naturally analytical problem solver with a focus on results and measurement
Qualifications / Experience Required
• 5+ years’ relevant experience, and hands on direct marketing/email marketing experience.
• Solid understanding of the various email and direct marketing tools and how to leverage these to deliver improvements in growth
• Hands on experience of working with a variety of email service providers
• Good understanding of A/B testing and measuring commercial impact
• Experience in coordinating a plan comprising different regular email marketing campaigns and monitoring performance
• Excellent written communication skills
• Flexible and open to change, with a ‘hands on’ approach
• Enthusiastic self-starter able to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
• Organised and can follow process and best practice, as well as using initiative
• A strong communicator with the ability to interact clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues and others at all levels
• Awareness of current trends/brands in the online space
• Financial Services (other regulated industries) experience preferred
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.