CRM Marketing Executive
We require a CRM Marketing Executive to deliver the CRM plan, ensuring communications are timely, flawless, relevant, and aligned to the business and client needs. The postholder will also be required to track and analyse client engagement, ensuring key insights are woven into future strategy and planning.
- Deliver the direct client communication plan, leveraging key platforms
- Own the delivery of existing BAU client communication campaigns ensuring on-time and flawless execution in line with brand and business aims and understanding of clients’ and prospects’ needs
- Track marketing performance and results in such a way as to identify and deliver upon opportunities to improve engagement
- Help define a segmented approach to client communications and develop a test-and-learn programme that enables us to identify optimum approach to content and channel for different client profiles and can be communicated to stakeholders for full transparency
- Identify and deliver opportunities to cleanse customer data capturing preferences and managing comms in line with customer expectations
- Keep up to date with CRM innovation to continually improve customer engagement.
Competencies / Skillset
- Getting Things Done – Delivers on agreed objectives promptly; prioritises workload; remains professional under pressure.
- Communication & Sharing Knowledge – Confident, clear and accurate with all communication. Maintains accurate records and makes effective use of new technology.
- Customer Service – Positive attitude to find solutions in line with TCF principles. Uses customer feedback to improve service.
- Effectiveness & Adaptability – Able to maintain a high volume of work, striving for continual improvements. Understands individual contribution in relation to corporate objectives. Presents a positive image and approach to change.
- Team Working – Shares knowledge, skills and experience with colleagues; understands team goals; is cooperative and supportive of others.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Ideally 12-18 months in a relevant industry or service.
- Experience of delivering email marketing campaigns and delivering improvements in performance and client experience through ongoing optimisation
- Experience of using ESP software to compile and coordinate bulk campaigns
- Exceptional stakeholder management, ability to ensure the relevant people are up to date with email marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to look beyond the numbers and derive insight that can shape future email and client engagement plans.
- Exceptional collaboration and coordination skills – working across large groups to bring together perspectives, updates, and performance data to create a coherent growth plan.
9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday