We require a Creative Designer to position Killik & Co alongside aspirational lifestyle brands, to captivate a new ‘zagger’ audience. This will be achieved by delivering engaging and effective creative artwork that visually sets Killik & Co apart from it’s traditional industry competitors.
• Responsible for developing and delivering the brand’s creative assets and artwork across both print and digital mediums, creating innovative, eye-catching campaign visuals
• Generating original, inspiring visuals, supporting imagery and artwork that works across multiple platforms – social media, email, website, posters, postcards, newspaper etc.
• Providing all visual assets in relevant format to relevant team in a timely manner
• Working closely with the Brand Marketing Executive to guardian the design and quality of brand collateral, material and merchandise (e.g. Umbrellas, notebooks, brochures)
• Working closely with the Content and Social Media Manager and external Audio/Visual consultant to evolve and monitor the visual execution of content to ensure it is aligned with brand quality and standards
• Working closely with the Graphic Designer to both mentor and evolve client-facing design with creative where relevant, ensuring design-led outputs at every stage of the customer journey
• Constantly monitoring the industry and lifestyle landscape for inspiration and opportunities to evolve and expand Killik & Co’s visual identity and language.
• Communications and sharing knowledge
• Team working and passion for getting stuck in
• Effectiveness and adaptability
• Exceptional customer service
• Understanding of what makes consumers tick, and ability to visualise this through innovative design
• Great conceptual understanding and experience applying design across multiple platforms
• Excellent attention to detail, from layout to typos
• Fantastic craft and penchant for creating big, playful ideas
• Talented with all current industry software packages
• Proactive, punctual and reliable
• Excellent organisation skills
9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Get In Touch
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title of the role you are applying for.
Before applying for any of our vacancies, please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy Information Notice for Candidates. By submitting your CV and cover letter you confirm that you are happy for Killik & Co to process your personal information for the purpose of reviewing your job application.